Microlearning Library Services
Meet Me In The Cloud’s Microlearning Library provides employees with short, on-demand training videos. These videos are perfect for filling in any gaps when employees forget how to perform certain tasks, when they need to learn something new, or when the tool itself is updated.
Meet Me In The Cloud’s eLearning courses help accelerate the adoption process of your new collaboration platform by offering an interactive approach to learning. Our collaboration experts understand the complexities of Webex, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams, and simplify each platform for you and your organization, so you can start using the new platform quickly and easily.
Amplify Training Efforts
We curate each video in our Microlearning Library to help amplify the training efforts of your organization, whether you perform them in-house or use Meet Me In The Cloud’s experts to fill that need. Having access to a Microlearning Library helps your organization in the following ways:
- Reinforce Knowledge: Microlearning helps your organization reinforce the knowledge and skills your employees already have, boosting their confidence and increasing their productivity.
- Prioritize Learning for All Employees: Microlearning specifically caters to employees who are very busy, travel a lot, or have short attention spans. This learning style ensures even the busiest of employees make time to expand their knowledge and skillset.
- More Training for Less: Help your employees learn while reaching your training goals without hiring additional staff or speakers, paying additional travel expenses, or scheduling a time for a session.
The Cloud Difference
Meet Me In The Cloud’s Microlearning Libraries are specifically developed by our collaboration experts to provide your organization with flexible resources for your on-demand training needs. Our libraries are different from the rest because they are:
- Digestible: We create short videos that are easily digestible in the midst of full workdays for most employees. Each video focuses on one specific topic, providing quick answers to urgent questions.
- Immediately Actionable: Microlearning videos allow employees to watch the videos while simultaneously working on the tasks and processes within the platform. Alternatively, their workday is only paused for a few minutes before they dive back in after watching the video.
- Always Up-to-Date: One frustrating thing about many technology tutorials is that they can become outdated quickly. Our team always updates the videos in your microlibrary whenever a collaboration tool makes changes.
Benefits of Microlearning Libraries
You choose what libraries you want access to based on your organization’s needs. Only pay for what you need.
Microlearning videos are available to all employees within your library. They can access them as-needed.
Our eLearning courses save you money compared to hiring an instructor to visit your office and teach each course in real-time, pulling all employees away from their work simultaneously.
Employees can watch videos on-demand without pausing their work, asking another employee for help, or wasting time searching for information.
Meet Me In The Cloud’s Microlearning Library
This subscription-based training model gives you access to just the content you need. You can choose one video library, or all three—whatever fits your organization’s needs—and extend the reach of your training initiatives without adding staff or increasing your travel budget. Following are a few demos from our Microlearning Library.
Webex Meetings Microlearning Library
Webex Teams Microlearning Library
Webex Control Hub
“…Jerry was very knowledgeable and patient [with my customer]. The MMITC staff gets and “A” for competence and responsiveness.”
“Meet Me In The Cloud encouraged us to connect our Development Board to Webex Training HOL to ensure the system was fully working for us. They really cared that we received what we needed.”
“MMITC tailored the training to how we wanted to use Webex Training. It was extremely effective.”
“Customers love MMITC, and how their passion for helping them use and adopt Webex Training drives their business.”