Join our team.
Meet Me In The Cloud is committed to delivering cutting-edge solutions that help our customers successfully implement their cloud-based collaboration workplace tools and achieve their desired business outcomes.
We believe in the power of collaboration to achieve outstanding results.
Working as a team—with our clients and Meet Me In The Cloud staffers—is foundational to how we do business. At Meet Me In The Cloud, you’ll be part of a cadre of smart, talented people dedicated to expanding their knowledge and people skills.
It’s people like you who make the difference.
A quick profile of an Meet Me In The Cloud team member is someone who is: motivated, smart, focused, skilled, and willing to learn more. Meet Me In The Cloud people also have an entrepreneurial spirit, can-do attitude and are a positive force in the workplace. If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
We’re always on the lookout for talented professionals.
We want our customers to know—and trust—that they’re in good hands with Meet Me In The Cloud. If we sound like your kind of people, we’d love to hear from you. If current job openings aren’t an exact match to your expertise, get in touch. Meet Me In The Cloud is growing by leaps and bounds thanks to our excellent reputation.
Career opportunities at Meet Me In The Cloud.
Adoption & Training Project Manager
The Project Manager will manage and control the total scope of services as defined in the Project Plan while maintaining the desired business objectives of the company and the core KPIs. This role will support our Adoption Acceleration Leads and Training Manager.
This is a fast-paced role with a lot of moving parts, being overly organized and on top of your game is a necessity to succeed in this role. We’re looking for someone sharp, who can ramp-up quickly, complete tasks accurately, see the big picture, provide management advice/input and who has top-notch technical skills and knowledge of business applications (MS O365, Smartsheet) and collaboration tools (Webex, Zoom, MS Teams). Part Time role working 20-25 hours/week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Primary point-of-contact to MMITC partners and end-users, internal MMITC team members and other external constituents
• Develop Project Plans and Project Requirement documentation in Smartsheet that includes a RACI Matrix for each project
• Participate in all Project Team Meetings and execute all activities from pre-planning to post-adoption phases of each project
• Working with team members to provide customers weekly status updates
• Monitor timelines, manage scope and report on execution of deliverables for each project
• Responsible for facilitating an effective, scalable project structure that encompasses best practices, task automation of team efforts if possible
• Manage the overall financial success of each Project
• Advise management with forecasting on resource allocation, maximizing resources and revenues and monitoring and calculating margins
• Lead weekly status progress meetings updating all team members of client activity stages; provide the team with next steps, priorities for the next day, risks and opportunities based on the overall project plan
• Implement assigned duties with an exceptional level of accuracy, timeliness and cost effectiveness.
• Oversee customer training timeline, training schedule and align training resources on a need be basis
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
• 1-2 Year previous experience as a project manager or similar role and capabilities
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Project Management Tool, Smartsheet experience is a plus
• Skilled in project management/coordination
• Skilled in knowledge of technology collaboration tools, such as Webex, Zoom, Microsoft Teams
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated customer/client interaction and customer service skills
• Excellent verbal, written and facilitation skills
• PMP Certification desired, not required
• Team player is a must!
Adoption Acceleration Expert
These individuals are responsible for working with the leading collaboration channels (Cisco, Zoom, Microsoft) and end-customers to plan and execute onboarding engagements following the Meet Me In The Cloud proprietary methodology. Our Collaboration Adoption experts marry end-customer business requirements with collaboration solutions.
Collaboration Experts are responsible for the onboarding of multiple customers simultaneously and for managing milestones, timeline, scope and budget and metrics. Meet Me In The Cloud Acceleration Experts are collaboration experts, with supplemental expertise that includes customer success, training and project management.
Trainer & Curriculum Developer
MMITC is searching for a senior level, experienced technical trainer. The candidate must have knowledge of technology collaboration portfolios, particularly Webex, Zoom, or Microsoft Teams, and their business use cases. The trainer will be responsible for continuous updates and improvements to MMITC’s existing portfolio of classes, keeping the curriculum current and relevant to LOB.
The trainer will also to develop short video training modules on specific usability and technical topics for customers.
In addition to the individual’s role as a trainer and curriculum developer, this individual will participate in adoption acceleration projects, and may be asked to produce online events for customers.
- 7 years virtual training experience
- Experience developing interactive curriculum for delivery via Webex/Zoom/MS Teams
- Experience developing and delivering asynchronous training curriculum using Camtasia or other professional video editing tools
- Project management experience is a nice to have
- Technical acumen, allowing for a rapid learning curve on business applications
- The ability to work quickly and accurately, in a high speed environment
- Experience working with channel partners, its customers and partners
- MBA preferred; the ability to teach in multiple languages is a plus