Developing a Master Data Management Strategy for Your Company
Today, data is essential — it’s a competitive advantage. How well you develop and deploy a master data management strategy can make or break your digital business.
Managing your data can be tricky with so many apps and data stores. Our mission at Meet Me In The Cloud is to help your business benefit from clean, easy-to-consume, and well-managed data.
Poor Data Quality Can Cost You
A business’s data must be accurate regardless of industry. Poor data quality leads to poor business decisions, revenue leakage, and high customer turnover. IBM estimates that poor data quality costs U.S. companies more than $3.1 trillion annually.
You need to identify a single source of truth in your data to avoid data inconsistencies. A unified data source allows you to ask questions and have confidence in your answers. You can make better-informed business decisions, optimize processes, and gain a decisive competitive advantage with a single source of truth.
The problem is that without the right master data management (MDM) strategy, you might not be able to collect, store, and interpret business-critical data correctly. As a result, customer engagement drops, supply chain efficiency decreases, hidden risks surface, and multichannel product distribution is interrupted.
In addition, your MDM strategy needs to be “future-proofed” so your data scientists can leverage artificial intelligence (AI) and other advanced technologies to transform your business.
Our Data Management Strategy Approach
To ensure you have the right MDM strategy, our consulting services include the following:
- Data management maturity assessment
- Accelerated Data Management Assessments
- Software evaluation and selection
- Landscape/solution assessment and architecture review
- Data quality evaluation
- Business process re-engineering
- Data model simplification
- Data warehousing and storage evaluation
- Data lifecycle evaluation
- Big data and data science
- RFP development
- Proposal evaluation services
When creating a data management strategy for your company, we know it can get complicated quickly. To ensure the integrity of your data, you depend on the experience that Meet Me In The Cloud brings to the table.
Benefits of Our Services
When you use Meeting Me In The Cloud for your data management strategy consulting, you can expect several benefits:
- Lower data management costs — Reduce time and costs associated with managing data volumes by consolidating all relevant sources into a centralized platform.
- High-quality data — Make sure your master data is always up to date, so you get data-rich insights to deliver better customer experiences.
- No more data-based mistakes — Eliminate data duplication and avoid delays or confusion during the data retrieval process by automating the process of eliminating data duplication.
- Better decision-making — Leverage your data to make better business decisions, from handling change requests to developing marketing campaigns.
- Improved data governance — Keep data governance at the heart of every business decision and avoid fines or penalties for failing to comply with data privacy regulations.
Work With Meet Me In The Cloud’s Experienced Consultants
We know Data Management Organization is a significant undertaking, whether you are developing a new strategy or updating an existing one. That is why we help you update your MDM strategy and your policies and procedures so your business can support new data governance standards.
With our services, you get MDM tools and data governance so your master data stays consistent after implementation and can be expanded to other areas. In addition, we help you avoid a “boiling the ocean” approach by breaking the project into manageable phases.
With Meet Me In The Cloud, you can be confident that your data will be securely collected, stored, and accessed long into the future.