JOIN OUR TEAM
Career opportunities at Meet Me In The Cloud
Meet Me In The Cloud is committed to delivering cutting-edge solutions that help our customers successfully implement their cloud-based services and achieve their desired business outcomes.
We believe in the power of collaboration to achieve outstanding results. We believe in delivering amazing customer service—internally and externally. We believe in developing a team of smart, talented people.
You are motivated, energized, and ready to make a difference. You are smart, skilled, focused, and willing to learn more. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude. You share our spirit of collaboration and are a positive force in the workplace.
The bottom line?
We want our customers to know—and trust—that they’re in good hands with Meet Me In The Cloud. If this sounds like the kind of team you’d like to join, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re currently hiring team members for the following roles:
Adoption & Training Project Manager
The Project Manager will manage and control the total scope of services as defined in the Project Plan while maintaining the desired business objectives of the company and the core KPIs. This role will support our Adoption Acceleration Leads and Training Manager.
This is a fast-paced role with a lot of moving parts, being overly organized and on top of your game is a necessity to succeed in this role. We’re looking for someone sharp, who can ramp-up quickly, complete tasks accurately, see the big picture, provide management advice/input and who has top-notch technical skills and knowledge of business applications (MS O365, Smartsheet) and collaboration tools (Webex, Zoom, MS Teams). Part Time role working 20-25 hours/week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Primary point-of-contact to MMITC partners and end-users, internal MMITC team members and other external constituents
• Develop Project Plans and Project Requirement documentation in Smartsheet that includes a RACI Matrix for each project
• Participate in all Project Team Meetings and execute all activities from pre-planning to post-adoption phases of each project
• Working with team members to provide customers weekly status updates
• Monitor timelines, manage scope and report on execution of deliverables for each project
• Responsible for facilitating an effective, scalable project structure that encompasses best practices, task automation of team efforts if possible
• Manage the overall financial success of each Project
• Advise management with forecasting on resource allocation, maximizing resources and revenues and monitoring and calculating margins
• Lead weekly status progress meetings updating all team members of client activity stages; provide the team with next steps, priorities for the next day, risks and opportunities based on the overall project plan
• Implement assigned duties with an exceptional level of accuracy, timeliness and cost effectiveness.
• Oversee customer training timeline, training schedule and align training resources on a need be basis
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
• 1-2 Year previous experience as a project manager or similar role and capabilities
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Project Management Tool, Smartsheet experience is a plus
• Skilled in project management/coordination
• Skilled in knowledge of technology collaboration tools, such as Webex, Zoom, Microsoft Teams
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated customer/client interaction and customer service skills
• Excellent verbal, written and facilitation skills
• PMP Certification desired, not required
• Team player is a must!
Meet Me In The Cloud is a 100% remote technology adoption firm delivering services and solutions that activate the usage of workplace technology tools. Our methodology ensures we understand our customer’s business, engage their people, and deliver a multi-modal plan made to fit so our customer’s business and people get the most out of the investment. That’s where this role will come into play. The project manager will oversee adoption, migration, consulting and training projects leveraging our own proprietary methodology and custom course curriculum. Each project runs approximately 60 days in scope and we typically run 10-20 projects simultaneously.
Adoption Acceleration Expert
We are looking for a few expert level, highly skilled, Adoption Acceleration Experts (AAE’s) to join our team.
These individuals are responsible for working with the channel partners and end-customers to plan and execute collaboration platform onboarding engagements following the Meet Me In The Cloud proprietary methodology. AAE’s marry end-customer business requirements with collaboration solutions.
AAE’s are responsible for the onboarding of multiple customers simultaneously and for managing milestones, timeline, scope and budget and metrics. Meet Me In The Cloud Adoption Acceleration Experts are collaboration experts, with supplemental expertise that includes customer success, training and project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree, minimum.
- 5 years success, interfacing with customers in a sales, business development, customer success, or program management role.
- Project management skills.
- Proven ability to effectively present and communicate to all levels of an organization.
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and translate technical requirements into business use cases.
- Self-starter: must possess the ability to manage day-to-day work with minimal supervision and remote management team.
Trainer and Curriculum Developer
MMITC is searching for a senior level, experienced technical trainer. The candidate must have knowledge of technology collaboration portfolios, particularly Webex, Zoom, or Microsoft Teams, and their business use cases. The trainer will be responsible for continuous updates and improvements to MMITC’s existing portfolio of classes, keeping the curriculum current and relevant to LOB.
The trainer will also to develop short video training modules on specific usability and technical topics for customers.
In addition to the individual’s role as a trainer and curriculum developer, this individual will participate in adoption acceleration projects, and may be asked to produce online events for customers.
- 7 years virtual training experience
- Experience developing interactive curriculum for delivery via Webex/Zoom/MS Teams
- Experience developing and delivering asynchronous training curriculum using Camtasia or other professional video editing tools
- Project management experience is a nice to have
- Technical acumen, allowing for a rapid learning curve on business applications
- The ability to work quickly and accurately, in a high speed environment
- Experience working with channel partners, its customers and partners
- MBA preferred; the ability to teach in multiple languages is a plus
If interested in joining our team at Meet Me In The Cloud, send your resume to email@example.com.
“We have been extremely impressed. This was a great experience not only for me, but also for my customer.”
“MMITC has a keen eye for detail and excellent understanding of business needs.”
“We had 63 people conducting sales and customer service calls and marketing events within 45 days of purchasing Webex. Meet Me In The Cloud exceeded our expectations.”
“We could not have helped our customer achieve this level of adoption this quickly if we had not engaged Meet Me In The Cloud.”